Effective immediately, we have implemented the following procedures:
- If an employee is feeling ill, they are required to stay home.
- Greetings will be limited to non-contact gestures. (We will miss the hugs, and look forward to the time when we can return a more friendly greeting and contact)
- Our employees will wash their hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and anytime they leave the premises and return to the job site.
- Our employees will wipe down any areas that are commonly and frequently touched such as light switches and doorknobs when leaving the client’s home or workplace.
- Our employees will wear face masks, gloves and shoe coverings while working.
- Fresh, unused paper will be used on every project to wrap and pack Client’s belongings.
- After unpacking, any used wrapping will be recycled or discarded.
- In everything we do, we are guided by our Mission, as well as our Values:
Thank you for considering Downsizing by Design; we would love the opportunity to serve you!